Saturday, April 21, 2012

Find me something Fun like Ischgl, but a little cheaper

Hy everyone!



My friends and I are looking for a ski resort in Austria with very nice snow, a good apres ski athmoshere to go in 25 february - 4 march. Is it the vacation? I hope not. I hoped we would go in Ischgl, but it seems it is to expensive and a little to far to go from Romania. We will hit the road, but not more than 1000 Km a day.. and the vacancy is not long enough to stay .. 4 days on the road. But I%26#39;m still afraid that that athmosfere is only in Tirol, isn%26#39;t it? Last year we were in Kaprun - Zell am See exactly in the children%26#39;s holliday, and we didn%26#39;t have found any place so super to stay the nights or after ski. Really, I didn%26#39;t expect to so much diffrence than Ischgl, or even Galtur, where, on the piste there were plany of after-sky.. super super all day long. So, give me a destination where is possible to find everything and is cheaper (not the cheapest).. or tell me about some apartment cheap in Ischgl.. or around. How much will cost us the parking?



thank you, hope hearing something from you.




|||



Saalbach Hinterglemm. Not far from Zell am Zee but far far better. Great apres ski and excellent skiing - and should be cheaper than Ischgl.




|||



Hi again! We are 22 friends and is so hard to take a decision. But is much funnier when we are so many! Someone said we shoud try Zillertal Arena. What about it? Till then, I%26#39;ll looke for that Saalbach. Uf! Everything is so new for me!!!



thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment