Saturday, April 21, 2012

left luggage service?

Hi friends



I%26#39;m tida I%26#39;m going to Salzburg for a work trip next month but before starting the meeting and work stuff i need to go to Munich but i dont want to carry the big luggages to there because I will be there only 2 days so I%26#39;m wonder if there are some luggage lockers in the Salzburg Hauptbahnhof so please help :)




|||



There are coin-operated left-luggage lockers in Salzburg railway station (I%26#39;ve used them myself) but I%26#39;m not sure if you can leave things in them longer than 24 hrs. I know they don%26#39;t let you do that in Wien railway stations but it might be more relaxed in Salzburg. Can someone else advise? There may be longer-term left-luggage storage at Salzburg airport; see



engl.salzburg-airport.com/checkin_2422.html



But again that sounds like lockers, so they might have a time limit on it.





Rol




|||



Hi Roley





Thank a lot for your help I already checked from the salzburg airport service site but I%26#39;m not sure if I can leave it for 3 days because it just only said for the costs for 24 hours





tida

No comments:

Post a Comment