Saturday, April 21, 2012

Packing for Vienna in November

I will be in Vienna from Nov.8-16 and I would like to know if I need a heavy jacket? Would it be warm enough to wear a sweater over a long-sleeve tee?




|||



well that%26#39;s not easy to say ... always depends how much cold one can take. people already have their winter coats out. last week it had around 34 F in the mornings, this week we are up to 50 F. I think that just the sweater will not be enough!




|||



Oh, I%26#39;m a freezy one, so I should be able to help you with this : well, you definitely cannot expect sunshine in November in Vienna, there is lots of rain and wind (even snow already ) that time. So take a big coat, lots of jumpers, shawl, etc. But anyway, you can always go for a tea/coffee into one of the tea or coffee shops to warm you up (for tea try Haas%26amp;Haas just behind the %26quot;Stefansdom%26quot;, it%26#39;s fab ! - for coffee the Kaffee Zentral on the Fryung is a must !)




|||



Like you in Boston I%26#39;m used to the cold/snow but I froze in Vienna in September. Bring a good coat, dress in layers and hope for the best :)

No comments:

Post a Comment