Saturday, April 21, 2012

Flights for Christmas 2005

Anyone know if/when Ryan Air will be releasing flights from Stansted to Klagenfurt for Christmas 2005? I%26#39;ve tried Ryan Air but object to spending money on a premium rate call for some idiot to answer it (again).




|||



I had an idea it will be 1 June. I am trying to get flights to Salzburg for mid-November and when I try to buy them it says the schedule after 30 October is released on 1 June. So I am counting the days ... hope that helps!





rol




|||



Thanks Roley, I%26#39;ll check again on 1/6.





Regards, Pete




|||



Rats! The beasts have moved the schedule release date back to 14 June. So another two weeks to wait ...





rol, crabby




|||



Roley,





Any luck with you flights yet? Klagenfurt flights still not showing.





Pete




|||



No - isn%26#39;t it aggravating? The website still says 14 June when I search for the Salzburg flights but nothing actually available to book - grrr! I guess I%26#39;ll keep trying over the next few days - if I find out anything more, I%26#39;ll post a note here and please would you do the same? I have a sneaking suspicion too that when the flights ARE released they will be at the %26quot;full fare%26quot; and we%26#39;ll actually have to wait a few months for them to roll out the special offers. I tried to book flights for early July back in April and they were all at full whack - now they%26#39;re doing cheap deals on them! Well, I suppose they have us over a barrel since no one else flies to these airports and certainly not at their prices.





Rol




|||



OK will do.




|||



Rats and hoo! now they are saying the flights aren%26#39;t released until 4th July! Gnash gnash!





Rol, in a fever of impatience




|||



Right! The flights are now released on Ryanair for November for Salzburg so I imagine they are too for Christmas for Klagenfurt. However, the Salzburg flights are quoted at the %26quot;regular%26quot; fare of 19.99 each way - so I%26#39;m going to hang out for a November special cos I%26#39;ve got them before for 4.99 for that weekend. Hooey. If I bought them now it would cost me more than the flight cost to go during the Festival season!





But at least you can now have a look at the prices and make up your mind ...





Rol




|||



hi there


I%26#39;m looking to fly to Salzburg for xmas and Ryan air are quoting ������64.00 each way.


Any one know whether this high price reduces as we get closer to date of departure. (bearing in mind its xmas.


cruvs




|||



I don%26#39;t have the answer to your question because I%26#39;ve never flown to Salzburg actually at Christmas with Ryanair - but I do know that generally speaking, it doesn%26#39;t pay to buy tickets too far in advance with them. In April I looked at getting tickets to Salzburg in July and it was about 50 quid each way. Then I logged on at random and picked up flights for half that about six weeks before I wanted to go. So I think I would wait - but just keep checking regularly. It%26#39;s also worth subscribing to their mailing list because they do give you notification when they%26#39;re doing the 1p specials (which I%26#39;m hoping to get for my Novemebr trip to Szg).





r

No comments:

Post a Comment