Saturday, April 21, 2012

Should I go from Innsbruck to Vienna or Munich?

I need to catch British Airways out of a major airport to NY.



I know that I can do this from Vienna, Prague etc.



Will be hanging around Salzburg, Innsbruck etc - is it cheaper to go to Munich or Vienna ?



THANKYOU SO MUCH!




|||



It%26#39;s cheaper to go to Munich airport. For costs have a look at



-- www.Bahn.de -- %26gt;%26gt; Int. Guests




|||



I think it will be cheap if you go to Munich.I drove to Munich from Innsbruck on 1 may 2005 and paid the airoport taxi 37 euros one way.




|||



I%26#39;d go with BA- we got a round the world ticket through them and it was good all round. I think there are some photos of the planes on in my photo gallery - http://www.wellgoodholiday.co.uk. Wouldn%26#39;t recommend Air NZ as they had rubbish cabins.




|||



Definitely Munich. There are 2 direct flights from MUC to JFK and BA has two flights from MUC to LHR to JFK. Check at: http://timetables.oag.com/muc/ enter JFK and date, click on %26quot;Submit%26quot; and then click on “Connecting Flights”.

No comments:

Post a Comment