Sunday, April 15, 2012

thermal spas in Innsbruck area

Any suggestions on any thermal spas that do not require a hotel stay? Thankx.




|||



I am looking for a therm/spa during our stay at Christmas. I was at a therme in Erding Germany several times that was just fabulous! If you have gotten any information on this, please post a reply, I am wanting to spend a day doing this. Thanks




|||



I do not believe that you will find this in Innsbruck.





I think the Sport hotel in Igls just above Innsbruck has facilities but do not know if they take outside guests.





In Seefeld 20- 30 minutes easy train connection is a very nice place in their Olympic Pool area.



The Hotels Diana and Dorint Royal also take outside guests.



Look for



www. seefeld.com





for more information

No comments:

Post a Comment