Thursday, April 19, 2012

Christmas dinner in Salzburg

Hi - any good ideas for Christmas lunch or dinnner in Salzburg? thanks




|||



We%26#39;ll be there too on Christmas. I hope you get some answers soon because I imagine most places will be closed on Christmas Day as well as Christmas Eve. We may have to load up with goodies from the grocery.




|||



Remember, in Austria and Germany, Monday is also an official holiday. While some of the restaurants will be closed some or all of the X-mas weekend, I am sure many of the Cafe%26#39;s will be open. Some serve also sandwhiches, otherwise, you can always pig out on pastries. My favorite is the Cafe Glockenspiel, near the Dom (cathedral). For a view, take the escalator up to the Cafe Winkler.




|||



Hello IrelandJJ,



My fiance and I will be traveling to Salzburg Dec. 18-20th. Have you decided where you are going to stay? We are still in the process of planning our trip and looking for any help/recommendations. Thanks, Ericka

No comments:

Post a Comment