Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Culturall ticket service

Could someone help re this problem? I recently ordered a single ticket to an opera performance for next June through Culturall. At the conclusion of the processing my computer failed twice (I thought). I finally succeded in completing the transaction and I have the print out of the order and receipt for one ticket. However Culturall has billed my credit card twice. The problem is I can%26#39;t find on their web site an e mail address or somewhere I can point out the error to them and have the billed amount adjusted. I used Culturall earlier this past year and had to problems with them.




|||



I%26#39;ve corresponded with them in the past at ticket@culturall.com



They usually take their time answering but sort things in the end ... good luck!





I think you can also contact them by phone and Vertical says they speak English (I%26#39;ve never had the nerve to try this!) The number they give on the site is +43-1-712 54 00-0





Rol, deeply baffled by culturall.com




|||



To 1blaise:



Is it possoble that you actually sent two orders when your computer failed ? %26quot; My computer failed twice ( I thought)%26quot;



Whatever, they should be able to help you.







Use the addresses that Roley gave you as shre would be more familiar than I with this entity.



If no success try



e-mail- vertrieb@culturall.com





or phone from USA 011 43 1 712540099



Fax 011 43 1 712540022





Yes, someone there will advise you that they %26quot; speak a little english%26quot; but you should have no trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment