Thursday, April 19, 2012

Christmas Day lunch in Salzburg

My husband and I are travelling over Christams and will be in Salzburg on Christams Day. Any recommendations on restaurants for lunch on Christmas Day?




|||



I%26#39;m afraid your choices willbe quite limited. Places tend to be closed over the Christmas holidays which - incidentally - include also Monday Dec. 26th (2. Weihnachtsfeiertag = 2. Christmas Holiday).




|||



Kontakt the touristboard, There is a listing on all restraurant whats goin on and how much the costs are.





What is nice and open is the St.Peter Restaurant.





Cecilia




|||



Hi Herm,


I will be in Sazburg during Christmas time Dec 18-20th. Can you give some recommendations of where to stay, what restaurants I must visit, places to see etc.? I will be traveling with my fiance. Thank you in advance for your help. Ericka

No comments:

Post a Comment