Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Hotel close to Vienna airport

Hi


Can anyone out there please tell me a hotel within close proximaty to the airport, I have tried the airport hotel, but it does not have accomodation for the 3rd of Jan, the date I require prior to flying out.


Thankyou




|||



I assume that the hotel that is full was the NH hotel .





The nearest other hotel that I know of is the Airport Hotel about 3 Km. from the airport.



It is on the autobahn that passes the airport in the direction of Budapest ( the first exit after the airport I think.





It is a three star with airport shuttle.



I have never stayed there, but it always looks busy when I have driven by.





Airport Hotel



Marco- Polo - Strasse 2401 Wien- Fishamend





Reservations through Hotel Reservation Service





www 7.hrs.de

No comments:

Post a Comment