Monday, April 23, 2012

Austria in February

Hi all,


My husband and I are taking my parents and nine month baby to austria in february for 10 days! My husband and I would like to ski a little bit, but my parents do not ski......what would be a nice variety of things for us to do...if we wanted to hit three cities/towns. Would you recommend flying into Munich, Zurich or Vienna coming from New York?



thanks so much!!!




|||



If you stay in a skiing villiage it might be a bit boring for your parents, so I would suggest staying in/near a biggish city and going on day ski trips.





Innsbruck is surrounded by mountains (and skiing opportunities) and is within driving/train distance of Salzburg. Both Innsbruck and Salzburg are nice cities to visit, with loads to do. Munich and Viena are a bit too far from skiing. Not sure about Zurich.

No comments:

Post a Comment