Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Stag Do October 27-29 HELP!

Hello I was wondering if anyone could help me?





I am organising my brothers stag do for 18 people at the end of October. Although I have bought a fair number of guide books etc, I am still unsure where to go.





Obviously the tourist sight seeing route is pretty mapped out, so I wuld like to know about some good clubs / bars we can visit that will accomodate a large group.





Ideally I would like to get in touch with some of the clubs before we arrive so that I can make sure that they will accept a larger group.





Any help on all matters of budapest would be much appreicated, if anyone has been on a stag do an itinary would be greatly recieved!





Cheers



Jon




|||



Are you looking for information on Budapest ?









Better results posting on that forum rather than Vienna.





If not reply here . Vienna has some good places to party!It is not all museums, palaces, and cafes.

No comments:

Post a Comment