Saturday, April 21, 2012

Out of season excursions

Just a quickie - I%26#39;m going alone to Salzburg for the first time on the last weekend of October, and I just wanted to check that most of the trips and touristy things will still be running/open at this time of year?



I%26#39;m hoping to do the usual Sound of Music tour, but also something that will show me a bit more of the beautiful Austrian landscape - suggestions welcomed!!



Thanks for any help




|||



Hi,



Check our Panorama Tours web site. Also, if you email them, I imagine they will have ideas. They are good people to work with!



Have FUN




|||



Have a wonderful time. Your hotel will have lots of information and will probably arrange the trips for you (ours does). The tourist information office in Mozartplatz is good but it%26#39;s usually very crowded and you have to queue.

No comments:

Post a Comment