Monday, April 23, 2012

Hotels in Salzburg

Which first class hotels are situated within walking distance of the Christmas market in the centre of Salzburg




|||



Pretty much all of them, since the centre of Salzburg is tiny. But by the standard of %26quot;*easy* walking distance during a howling blizzard%26quot; (as featured during my trip to the Salzburg markets last year) I would say the Altstadt Radisson and the Goldener Hirsch (the one on the Getreidegasse, not Zum Hirschen). The Hotel Elefant is a 4* hotel also in easy walking distance. I usually stay across the river in the new town but this year I%26#39;m going to Elefant as I don%26#39;t fancy crossing a bridge in the kind of weather (unusual) I encountered last year...





rol




|||



Goldener Hirsch would be at the top of my list.




|||



Thank you so much. We are booked into Goldener Hirsch for the two nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment