Monday, April 23, 2012

Best rates for Vienna hotels in January

Hi, I%26#39;m coming to Vienna in January for a couple of days.


Would like to stay at the Meridien. Am I right in thinking that Vienna won%26#39;t be very busy in January so I could get a better rate in the few days before I travel ?




|||



After the 6th of January is usually a slow period in Vienna.





I have noticed that LeMeridien often has special offers on its own website that seem to be good bargains.



To me your thinking is correct!




|||



January is normally the coldest month in Vienna. Temperatures can fall deeply below 0°C, and snow is likely to cover the city (but which has become a rare event in Vienna). Don%26#39;t forget your ice skaters or ski. It takes you only 2 or 3 hours to reach great ski regions (Semmering, Ötscher etc.).




|||



....and therefore you won%26#39;t experience any problems finding a suitable accomodation!




|||



Thanks for confirming I%26#39;m correct in my thinking.



The wife is pestering me to book now, but I%26#39;ll wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment