Thursday, March 29, 2012

how about seefeld

I will go to seefeld in OCTOBER 2006. and I will stay in B%26amp;B there. can anyone tell me about B%26amp;B in seefeld?. I%26#39;ve seen it in the website, It is quite good( in picture). The house that I will stay is situate near WILDSEE. Is it far from railstation? and is there any place interesting in seefeld,recommend please.




|||



What is the name of the place you intend to stay in?





I assume B %26amp; B refers to the term Bed and Breakfast or as known here a pension.





Things are usually quiet in October as summer is finished and too soon for winter guests. Seefeld has a good pool- spa complex and beautiful surroundings, but no special sights. A nice place to wander in the hills , feed the deer,or use as a base to siight see.




|||



hi..





The pension(bed%26amp;breakfast) is called %26#39;HAUS ILSE%26#39;. I will stay at seefeld for go forward to mittenwald. In mittenwald, is there any interesting thing unless scenic view?. Do you think which village is the most beautiful view among seefeld, scharnitz and Leutasch and for go to mittenwald too? I am interesting in st.anton too. But I think there is no sight there. I%26#39;ve seen the picture of st.anton from WEBSHOT.COM, it is my impression to go to tirol. Could you please advise me about my trip that the most beautiful place of all upon village? Have you an e-mail? Do you mind if I write to ask you about tirol in e-mail? my e-mail is %26#39;parunoti@gmail.com%26#39;. thanks so much for your kinds.




|||



Haus %26quot; Ilse %26quot; is a small pension with several rooms about a 5-10 minute walk to the center of town and also the train station.



The lake mentioned is small and located at the south end of town. The Pension would be a short walk away.





To me, Seefeld is the better town to stay- more activities, shops, restaurants and near the train.





While Mittenwald is nice and a short train ride from Seefeld, I think Seefeld is more scenic.




|||



the weather in oct is already miserable - cold, wet, cloudy...it%26#39;s really not a good time for hikes - which are fun around seefeld.



same in st.anton - it%26#39;s a ski village, there might be snow on tops of the mountains, but not many people around or much to do in the rain. it%26#39;s better to go to the city like salzburg or innsbruck . at least you can go to museums and galleries...




|||



October- miserable weather?





Not really!





Perhaps poster was in this area when weather was bad, but this is not the usual.




|||



thanks so much to VERTICAL and OXY..




|||



Hi vertical..



Is haus %26#39;ILSE%26#39; is good to stay or I should find better? The house has 4 beds. The thing that I worry is %26#39;far from railway station?%26#39;, %26#39;far from cafe?%26#39;.If not, that house is not bad for me. Near the house there is wood forest, is it fine? tell me please.. thanks for your answer. I will stay in seefeld for 2 days after come from innsbruck salzburg and stubai. Could you please tell me about the cost of cable car from mutterburg station to eisgrat restaurant? and how about the weather there?



wait for your answer...

No comments:

Post a Comment