Thursday, March 29, 2012

Second-hand clothing stores in Vienna?

Hello from Budapest! I%26#39;m a Canadian ex-pat living in Budapest...the city of great second-hand stores. I visit Vienna quite often and would like advice on second-hand clothing stores in Vienna...names, addresses, districts...





I%26#39;ll trade you info on Vienna for mine on Budapest!!! I%26#39;ll be in Vienna from Dec 27-29 and probably again in January, so any advice you can give would be great!





Thanks!





Anne H. in Budapest




|||



Hi Anne,





there is a nice one (respectively I never know if that%26#39;s just one or some different ones side by side) in the Landskrongasse (corner Wildpretmarkt) - 1st district. Check it out next time.





have fun !



lin




|||



I assume that you already know about the Naschmarkt -each saturday early in the morning- a flea market including clothes at the west end of the Markt.



6th District Weinzeile subway U-4 Kettenbruckengasse stop. If you find nothing, you can still get something good to eat.



Alao---



several second hand places on Schonbrunnerstrasse - 4 th and 5th District- I do not remember names.



19th District Brigitte Second Hand Clothes for ladies. Doblinger Hauptstrasse33 - I think it is still open.





On summer weekends- along the Danube Canal near Schwedenplatz- second hand books and other articles.

No comments:

Post a Comment