Thursday, March 29, 2012

Kuhtai AND seefeld???

we are driving from Oberammergau to Kuhtai on Thurs 16th March for one night then on to Seefeld on the Friday for 3 nights. Is this a good idea or is the traffic going to make it not worthwhile? Would we be better off going straight to Seefeld for 4 nights???




|||



Depending on the route taken you could drive through Seefeld on the way to the Kuhtal.





Perhaps ypo could think about staying in Seefeld for 4 nights and making a day tour to the area of the Kuhtal.



This is not really that far.





The trafiic would only be bad on the weekends Saturday - Sunday as skiers on vacation come and go.




|||



Thanks vertical - we want to go to Kuhtai for one night as the Jagdschloss Hotel looks great - know anything about it?? Also I was looking at the Creativhotel Viktoria in Seefeld - have you heard of it? Any other recommendations? Cheers.




|||



This is a very nice place. The owner and Host is a member of the former royal family of the Austrian Empire ( All forbidden to use their titles any longer by a stupid law)



I believe it is a 4 star rated.





The valley is very beautiful- a good choice





In Seefeld many good hotels with good facilities



if you have not done so already look to



www.seefeld.at




|||



muscatdi:--I have never stayed at the Viktoria. a 4 star hotel in a quiet but convenient location





I believe it is now owned by a family with numerous other hotels in Seefeld ( Kaltschmid, Stefanie)





I am not certain, but I believe it formerly had some troubles and was purchased by them and refurnished.



It should be good now.





Klosterbrau is probably the best in town but expensive for what you get.





I just noticed that you write from Muscat.



I have been there often and I am certain that you will find the climate change welcome.



Still sunny and 25-30 grad ?





I try the new Shangri-La next time.




|||



yes we live in muscat - hence our trip for a cultural and climatic change! It is still on average 28 degrees here but cool in the evenings. I statyed at the new Shangri-la last week and really enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment