Friday, March 23, 2012

Hotel Golden Este or Weisse Taube?

I have narrowed my choices down to these 2. Neither have ac but I gave up finding that in the historic disctrict at a reasonable rate in mid June. On the wesite, the Golden looks more appealing, but I am concerned about posts since 2003. There are lots of complaints since the Golden got a new owner. Can anyone advise?




|||



Oh well,





may I try to advise as a local who knows most of the hotels in town:





Weisse Taube is a four star at fair prices, family operated and cosy - definitely very nice.





Goldene Ente is a three star at prices that do not seem to match the hotel. However, the retsaurant there is very good - and its open to the public, so you can still go there!





As for air condition: there%26#39;s no need to have one in June (and even in high summer!)





May I suggest another place which is really nice and located in a similar setting (the old town near the festival house): www.blauegans.at - also family operated and with an excellent restaurant.





If you need more info or if I should have confused you at all - don%26#39;t hesitate to ask! Also if you need info on what to do, what to see, where to go - its free just for the asking!

No comments:

Post a Comment