Friday, March 23, 2012

NH Belvedere, Vienna

Has anyone stayed here? If so, is it ok?



Thanks!




|||



I%26#39;ve just come back from a weekend in Vienna and stayed here.



Personally I liked it, my room was large, nice decor, helpful staff, decent breakfast. And also was a very good price !



Location wise, be aware that it is about a 10 minute walk from the centre of Vienna. I didn%26#39;t mind this, as I enjoy walking but you can always get a taxi or a tram easily enough. As the name suggests it is next to the Belvedere palace which you shouldn%26#39;t miss out on.



When we were there the bar was shut for refurbishment for 3 days, however I can also thoroughly recommend the bar/restaurant just down the road by the entrance to the Belvedere palace, called Salm Brau it has to be one of the best places in Vienna to eat/drink if you like hearty traditional food.



If you have any other questions let me know, and I%26#39;ll try my best to answer them.

No comments:

Post a Comment